Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Keeping it Orange!

Oranges may not be the only fruit, but it's hard to imagine things without them. Personally, I would love to be able to reach out of my bedroom window of a morning and pluck myself a few for breakfast juice. But that isn't going to happen any time soon, so instead I reach out for a bar of our Fresh Orange Butter Soap for an early morning citrus hit in the shower. Essential oil of orange is so uplifting and refreshing and at the same time promotes relaxation, is anti-inflamatory, anti-septic and anti-depressant. Can you think of a more cheerful fruit?
Orange oil is also a remarkable and beautifully fragrant degreaser and right this very morning, I used it to remove gummy adhesive after peeling off some very sticky sticky tape. Worked a charm and smelled fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment